We are proud to be able to manufacture silica for the specific research needs of our customers all around the world in universities and academic institutions. This section compiles their peer-reviewed manuscripts in which SILOCYM has been used as a material/reagenet.
We will continue to strive towards adding to this list and making a difference in the scientific community.
1. “Atmospheric Processes of Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Presence of Mineral Dust Particles in an Urban Environment” Yu et al.
2. “Graphoepitaxy of Hard Spheres into Square Lattices” Zhu et al.
3. “Dramatic Increase in Catalytic Performance of Immobilized Lipases by Their Stabilization on Polymer Brush Supports” Weltz et al.
4. “Photocurable Poly(ethylene glycol) Diacrylate Resins with Variable Silica Nanoparticle Loading” Hocken et al.
5. “Linking microstructure of membranes and performance” Sorci et al.
6. “Reprocessable Polyhydroxyurethane Network Composites: Effect of Filler Surface Functionality on Cross-link Density Recovery and Stress Relaxation” Chen et al.